In order to provide an easier registration process and payment options, AP Exam registration will only be completed online.
Steps to sign up online for an AP exam (For Parents and Students):
- Beginning February 1, go to THIS LINK and follow the directions to register.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ONLINE PAYMENTS;
- Select Mountain Vista High School;
- Click on Registrations;
- Click on AP Exams and follow the directions;
- Select the AP Exam(s) you want to take. Be careful and make sure to sign up for the correct AP exam(s); and
- Pay online with debit or credit card.
Each exam will cost $93 until February 28. Beginning March 1, the late registration cost will be $118. The FINAL deadline for registration is March 5 at midnight.
Please note that RevTrak is not mobile device friendly, use a computer to register.
Be careful and make sure to sign up for the correct exam(s). There are no “spare exams.” Extras are not ordered as MVHS is billed for every test ordered.
A failure to register for the correct exam(s) may result in a student not being able to take the desired exam.
Students who qualify for the free and reduced lunch program need to make an appointment with Mr. Rob Peterson in the main office to register for AP Exams. In order to receive the reduce rate of $53 for each exam.
If there might be a conflict with a testing date, please see Mr. Peterson as soon as possible. See Mr. Peterson concerning the MVHS refund policy.
Please make arrangements for parent drop off and pick up prior to your exam, if needed.Posted on Jan 31, 2017 - 4:12pm