CHECK OUT the MV Media website VistaNow.org.
VISIT THE Aerie yearbook webpage.
IMPORTANT YEARBOOK INFORMATION
TO ORDER A 2019 AERIE YEARBOOK
- CLICK HERE to order a yearbook and add-ons. The yearbooks are delivered in May.
- $79, until Sept. 30, 2018
- $84, Oct. 1-31, 2018
- $89, Nov. 1-Dec. 20, 2018
- $94, Dec. 21, 2018-Feb. 15, 2019
- $99, Feb.16-April 30, 2019
- $100, May 1, 2019 and after (wait-list only, see Mr. Newton in U328)
TO PURCHASE OR PICK UP A 2018 OR OLDER YEARBOOK
- 2018 yearbook price: $100.00
- 2017 yearbook price: $75.00.
- 2016 and older yearbook price: $50.00
If you purchased a yearbook and have yet to pick it up, please contact Mr. Newton via email or stop by and see him in U328.
CLASS OF 2019 SENIOR PHOTO & FEE > Deadline: Oct. 1, 2018
- Photo specifications and our list of Preferred Photographers: Senior_2019_MVHS_Yearbook_Information
- To pay the photo fee (for submitting your unique portrait), CLICK HERE.
- You are not required to submit your own senior photo. Students may elect to use their student ID photo. There is no charge for using a school ID photo.
- The fee amount depends on the photographer. The fee is $10 for using a Preferred Photographer, $15 for all other photographers. There is no fee for using the official school ID photo.
- An unpaid fee will be added to your senior check-out fees at the end of the year before graduation.
- To deadline to submit your quote has passed.
- All quotes must be school appropriate. As stated in school district policy, the MV Media Editorial Board reserves the right to reject any quote deemed legally and/or ethically inappropriate.
CLASS OF 2019 SENIOR TRIBUTE ADS
- Closed for Class of 2019.
- Class of 2020: Information coming in May 2019.
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS TO THE YEARBOOK!
|The Mountain Vista Media staff invites students to submit photos for the yearbook. If you have got great photos of school and community events or you and your friends just having fun, we’d like to see them. Even though we try our hardest, our photographers can’t be everywhere. Help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific book everyone will want to have. Submit photos by emailing them to: firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Mark Newton, MJEemail@example.com |