CHECK OUT the MV Media website VistaNow.org.
VISIT THE Aerie yearbook webpage.
IMPORTANT YEARBOOK INFORMATION
|TO PURCHASE A 2017 YEARBOOK
TO PURCHASE A 2016 OR OLDER YEARBOOK
- 2016 yearbook price: $100.00
- 2015 yearbook price: $75.00.
- 2014 and older yearbook price: $50.00
If you purchased a yearbook and have yet to pick it up, please contact Mr. Newton via email or stop by and see him in U328.
CLASS OF 2017
The deadline to submit your senior picture, pay your senior photo fee and submit your (optional) senior quote is Thursday, Oct. 6, 2016 (the day before fall break).
- To submit your SENIOR PORTRAIT, CLICK HERE.
- Enter login ID: 405493596
- Browse to select the photo you wish to upload, click on “Select My Images.”
- Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case we need to contact you.
- Click “Upload Chosen Images.”
- If you do not submit a senior picture, we will use your school ID photo.
- If your senior picture was taken by a professional photographer, you still must make sure the studio will/did submit your photo for you. Please contact them to confirm.
- Pay the SENIOR PORTRAIT FEE in cash or check (payable to “MVHS Yearbook”) in the main office. Be sure to note your name on the check or the envelope (when submitting cash).
- $10 for students who used a MVHS Preferred Photographer
- Kelly Weaver Photography
- Monty Nuss Photography
- Silver Sparrow Photography
- $15 for students who did not use a MVHS Preferred Photographer
- No charge for students who choose to use their school ID photograph
- To submit your SENIOR QUOTE, CLICK HERE.
- Must be logged-in with your DCSD Google account.
- The quote is optional. Seniors are not required to submit a quote.
- Senior photo information, specifications, submission procedure and Preferred Photographers: Senior_2017_MVHS_Yearbook_Information
2017 YEARBOOK RECOGNITION ADS
- Information: 2017 Ads for Grads
- Early-bird: Oct. 6
- Regular: Nov. 1
- Final: Dec. 1
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS TO THE YEARBOOK!
|The Mountain Vista Media staff invites students to submit photos for the yearbook. If you have got great photos of school and community events or you and your friends just having fun, we’d like to see them. Even though we try our hardest, our photographers can’t be everywhere. Help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific book everyone will want to have. Submit photos by emailing them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mark Newton, MJE