Mountain Vista High School
10585 Mountain Vista Ridge
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Principal : Mike Weaver
Principal Twitter: @MVHSPrincipalMW
List of Social Media: CLICK HERE
School Profile: MVHS Profile 2019-2020
As a school community that cares for and respects each individual, we work together to create an academically-challenging environment, to support learning and high achievement and to promote productive and responsible citizenship.
Mountain Vista High School aspires to meet the needs of all of our students and prepare them to be successful in meeting the challenges of their lives.
Our Core Values
- Relationships are based on respect, tolerance and understanding.
- Diversity is an asset.
- Education is meaningful and relevant.
- The academic, emotional, and social needs of our students guide our work.
- Everyone is a leader and a learner.
- Innovation, creativity and risk taking are encouraged.
- Every student has opportunities to be involved in the school community.
- It is important to be involved in the community at large.
- A spirit of optimism, teamwork and pride are important elements of success.
- All stakeholders model the core values.
Summer 2019 Office Hours
Due to construction projects, the office will be located in the L400’s. These doors are locked — please enter through west parking lot.
Monday-Wednesday: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Closed Thursdays and Fridays beginning May 31.
Office will be closed from June 17-July 12.
School Year Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Athletics and Activities Hotline
Weather Delays and Closures Hotline
Douglas County School District Nondiscrimination Notice: The Douglas County School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, marital status, genetic information, or physical characteristics, disability or need for special education services in admissions, access to, treatment of, or employment in educational programs or activities. The School District’s Compliance Officer is Ted Knight, Assistant Superintendent, 620 Wilcox Street, Castle Rock, Colorado, email@example.com, 303-387-0067. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees and members of the public.