CURRENT PARKING INFORMATION
August 4 we will have registration for parking only. Seniors will be from 8-10 a.m. Juniors will be from 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Students must have already paid their parking fee online and must bring in a photocopy of their drivers license. Without those two items, students will not get a parking spot.
Students also may come on August 5 during your school registration times.
2014-2015 PARKING PERMIT CHECKLIST AND REGISTRATION FORM
Parking Permit Rules and Regulations
1. I understand that a student’s vehicle parked on school grounds must be parked in my designated parking space (assigned at registration) during the school hours of 7:35 a.m. to 2:50 p.m. Vehicles parked not in the assigned space, or occupying multiple parking spaces will be ticketed, booted, or towed according to the following schedule: NO WARNINGS: Parking in any unassigned space on campus including, but not limited to, another student’s spot, the staff lot, the visitor’s lot, the middle school lot, end cap, lawn, fire lane — $50 and booting, Parking in a handicap space without a permit — $50 and booting.
2. In understand that if my assigned parking spot is illegally occupied, I must park in the designated “Temporary Parking” area and report the violation to the security office. If I choose to park in another student’s space due to mine being occupied, I will receive a $50 fine and a possible boot.
3. I understand I must drive safely AT ALL TIMES and must not endanger myself or other persons or property through careless or reckless operation of a motor vehicle or presence in the parking lot. Reckless driving or other behaviors will result in immediate loss of parking privileges & a possible ticket from Douglas County Sheriff’s Dept. Please note the parking lot speed limit of 20 mph.
4. I understand all student drivers must be licensed and covered by insurance. (A photocopy of your valid driver’s license is required)
5. I understand students are not allowed to copy in any fashion, or re-sell a parking permit. Forgery and/or other dishonest behaviors involving parking will result in a fine, and loss of parking privileges for the remainder of my high school career.
6. I understand one permit is $50 and permits fees are non-refundable.
7. I understand that if I take 9th graders off campus in my vehicle, I will lose my parking privilege.
8. I understand parking regulations will be strictly enforced.