School Accountability Committee
The purpose of the School Accountability Committee is to inform, to encourage, and to provide opportunities for parents and community members to be involved in the planning and evaluation of the school’s instructional program and quality improvement processes. Members are elected and serve two-year terms.
- Michael Weaver (Principal)
- Maci O’Grady (Chairperson)
- TBD (Vice Chairperson)
- Kristen Kidd (Recorder)
- Dixon Cravens (Community Business Co-Representative)
- Margi Froechtenigt (Community Business Co-Representative)
- Vanessa Johnston (DAC Liaison)
- Rob Ceglie (Assistant Principal – Activities Director)
- Alan Long (Assistant Principal)
- Natalie Barnard (Teacher Representative)
- Melissa Clark (Teacher Representative)
- Julia Chambers (Student Representative)
- Trevor Price (Student Representative)
- Jeremy Anderson (Parent)
- Mark Benson (Parent Representative)
- Chris Coberly (Parent Representative)
- Angie Driggs (Parent)
- Michele Finley (Parent)
- Melissa Harris (Parent)
- Nikki Kessler (Parent)
- Lisa Klotz (Parent)
- Chris Poland (Parent Representative)
- Laila Saether-Jacobsen (Parent)
- Hanne Schauer (Parent)
- Elizabeth Sloan (Parent)
- Thursday, September 12, 2019 @ 5:15 p.m.
- Thursday, October 10, 2019 @ 7:00 a.m.
- Thursday, November 14, 2019 @ 7:00 a.m.
- December – NO MEETING
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020 @ 7:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 @ 7:00 a.m.
- Thursday, March 12,2020 @ 7:00 a.m.
- April – NO MEETING
- Wednesday, May 6, 2020 @ 7:00 a.m.
Bylaws: MVHS SAC Bylaws
Held in DCSD Wilcox Board Room, Castle Rock, 6:30 p.m. Dates TBD.
- MVHS SAC Minutes 3-28-19
- MVHS SAC Minutes 2-28-19
- MVHS SAC Minutes 01-31-19
- MVHS SAC Minutes 11-29-18
- MVHS SAC Minutes 10-25-18
- MVHS SAC Minutes 9-27-18
- MVHS SAC Minutes 8-30-18
- MVHS SAC Minutes 4-19-2018
- MVHS SAC Minutes 03-15-18 (2)
- MVHS SAC Minutes 2-15-2018
- MVHS SAC Minutes 1-25-2018 (1)
- MVHS SAC Minutes 11-16-17
- MVHS SAC Minutes 10-26-17
- MVHS SAC Minutes 9-21-17
- MVHS SAC Minutes 5-10-17
- MVHS SAC Minutes 4-20-17
- MVHS SAC Minutes 2-16-17
- MVHS SAC Minutes 1-26-17
- MVHS SAC Minutes 11-17-16
- MVHS SAC Minutes 10-27-16
- MVHS SAC meeting minutes 9-22-16
- MVHS SAC Minutes 5-4-16
- MVHS SAC Minutes April 2016
- MVHS SAC Minutes March 2016
- MVHS SAC Minutes Feb. 18, 2016
- MVHS SAC Minutes January 20, 2016 (1)
- MVHS SAC Minutes November 19, 2015
- MVHS SAC Minutes October 5, 2015
- MVHS SAC Minutes May,14 2015
- SACminutesJanuary2015MVHSupdated (1)
- MVHS SAC Minutes 11-14
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 10-09-14
- SAC Meeting Minutes 09-11-14
- SAC Meeting Minutes 05-08-14
- SAC Meeting Minutes 04-10-14 – revised
- SAC Meeting Minutes 03-13-14
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 02-12-14
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 12-11-13 Revised-2
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 11-14-13 Revised
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 10-10-13
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 09-12-13
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 05-02-13-1
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 04-04-13
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 03-07-13-1
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 02-06-13-Rev_A
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 12-06-12
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 11-01-12
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 10-04-12
- MVHS SAC Meeting Minutes 09-06-12
- September 8. Click HERE for the minutes.
- October 6. Click HERE for the minutes.
- November 3. Click HERE for the minutes.
- December 1. Click HERE for the minutes.
- February 1. Click HERE for the minutes.
- March 1. Click HERE for the minutes.
- April 5. Click HERE for the minutes.
- May 3. Click HERE for the minutes.
- December 2
- November 10
- November 4
- October 7
- September 25
- September 2
- August 12
Douglas County School District Nondiscrimination Notice: The Douglas County School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, marital status, genetic information, or physical characteristics, disability or need for special education services in admissions, access to, treatment of, or employment in educational programs or activities. The School District’s Compliance Officer is Ted Knight, Assistant Superintendent, 620 Wilcox Street, Castle Rock, Colorado, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-387-0067. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees and members of the public.