School Accountability Committee
The purpose of the School Accountability Committee is to inform, to encourage, and to provide opportunities for parents and community members to be involved in the planning and evaluation of the school’s instructional program and quality improvement processes. Members are elected and serve two-year terms.
- Michael Weaver (Principal)
- Staci Stech (Teacher Representative)
- Michelle Gallagher (Teacher Representative)
- Dixon Cravens (Chairperson)
- Margi Froechtenigt (Vice-Chairperson)
- Dana White (Co-Recorder)
- Lisa Cohen (Parent)
- Debi DeLoney (Parent)
- Paula DeShetler (Community Member)
- Curt Coffman (Parent)
- Carolyn Mustin (Parent)
- Alan Long (Assistant Principal)
- Emily Wagner (Student Representative)
- Priscilla Zynda-Otsuki (Co-Recorder)
- Christine Harris (Parent)
- Kathy Nodland (Parent)
Meetings are held on the following Thursdays from 7-8:15 a.m. at Mountain Vista High School. All meetings are open to the public.
2012-2013 Meeting Dates
- September 8. Click HERE for the minutes.
- October 6. Click HERE for the minutes.
- November 3. Click HERE for the minutes.
- December 1. Click HERE for the minutes.
- February 1. Click HERE for the minutes.
- March 1. Click HERE for the minutes.
- April 5. Click HERE for the minutes.
- May 3. Click HERE for the minutes.
- December 2
- November 10
- November 4
- October 7
- September 25
- September 2
- August 12