|Joyce Paich||Volunteer Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org||303-387-1687|
I want to thank Joan Polete for the great job she did as MVHS’ Volunteer Coordinator for the past nine years! Many thanks to Joan for her hard work and dedication to MVHS!
My name is Joyce Paich and I am the new Volunteer Coordinator. A little bit about myself: I have been a parent at MVHS since the doors opened. I was the Volunteer Coordinator at Stone Mountain Elementary for the past three years.
I will be using Helper Sign-Up when I need a large group of volunteers or many items to be donated. A link will be provided in my emails. If you ever have a problem with this system please let me know.
We have a lot of events coming up. Please know that volunteers in our school make a HUGE difference to our kids and our school! We appreciate your time and know that time is very precious these days.
Please don’t hesitate to email me with questions, concerns or ideas for volunteering at MVHS.
Here is to a great year!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
You will be receiving emails for the following volunteer opportunities:
- Stage Flight Theater — “Annie Get Your Gun” and future productions, concessions, food donations
- After-Prom — Prom is April 14, 2012.
- Care Committee — Please contact Joyce if you would like to be a part of this committee.
- Senior Breakfasts — Please contact Joyce if you would like to help.
- Conference Meals — Please contact Joyce if you would like to help.